The course (held between March 1st 2022 to May 10th 2022 on Tuesdays between 7 pm to 9 pm) covers basic computing concepts that a programmer should know, variables, expressions, input and output, decision-making constructs, writing methods, looping constructs, and 1-dimensional arrays. This course is accepted in most schools as a pre req course for Computer Science.
Proficient user of a computer with applications like Google Docs or other Cloud Apps. Must be in 7th grade or higher.
Class held from between between March 1st 2022 to May 10th 2022 on Tuesdays between 7 pm to 9 pm, Online using Zoom and Slack.
Grades will be assigned based on the following criteria:
1. Assignments – (40%)
2. Three Exams – (60%)
Students earning 70 percent or higher will earn a Credit. 70 percent or lower will be assigned No-credit option.
Eclipse IDE Latest Version with latest version of JDK
● BS Computer Science, Cal State University, East Bay,
● MS Software Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburg
● MS in Online Teaching and Learning, Cal State University, East Bay
● Worked as Software Engineer, Instructor, Entrepreneur, Mentor, Project Manager and Software Architect.
● Taught at De Anza College, UC Berkeley, Stanford University and Carnegie Mellon University for over 20 years teaching topics in Software Engineering and Software Management.
Please click below to register for the course: